Monday, June 1, 2009

More stash building

I'm pleased as punch with my latest purchases. I ventured out to Quilts n Sew Forth and pick up a few fat quarters to bulk up my stash.

First off some black and white prints, and a grey marble, all destined for a quilt loosely inspired by this one from WhatKnot and another quilt which I don't have the foggiest where I saw it, but it was all blacks, whites and greys with photos framed with solid black. (If any recognises this description - please let me know where I saw this quilt!) I want to make this quilt for Possum's grandparents with B&W pictures of her first year.

Then this lovely geometric print, I just loved the colour, and the kind of traditional look. I have this in mind for a quilt for our bed (I know a King size quilt is a bit ambitious for a novice quilter!)

This GORGEOUS 50s style print - again I just loved the colours, and the print is just too cute.

I also bought some solid Kona cotton browns and a kind of crazy Hawiian print.

Here are all my most recent additions to my stash nicely folded using this video tutorial by Kirsty from Kootoyoo


Watch this space for more stash building.......

No comments:

Post a Comment