Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Il Postino has been....

Well I've been absent from Blogland for a little while, had lots of visitors for the last few weeks and haven't had time for much blogging.

But I have had time to receive deliveries......
This arrived from Kathy at Pink Chalk Fabrics....

These Tillsbrook Toadstool and Spotted Owl from Alexander Henry - no great plans for these, but they were just too cute not to have in my stash!
These beautiful Matrioshka prints from Heather Ross' West Hill - intended for a quilt for our bed (watch this space!)
And this pack of fat quarters because they were too cute to pass up!

And this arrived with my parents from Amazon UK (much much cheaper than it is here in the book shops in Singapore)


I just love this book, all the illustrations are soooo cute and all the project ideas are great, Heather Ross is just so fab. In fact she's so fab I've ordered some of her Far Far Away line from fabricworm, waiting for it to arrive as we speak, and I think I'd like to order lots and lots more!

x

2 comments:

  1. GASP! Just realised that we have a lot in common - fabric wise and also book wise! Saw some prints that I have in my stash too and I just bought this book and Last-Minute Patchwork + Quilted Gifts by Joelle Hoverson from Kinokuniya (Takashimaya). The shop had 20% off till last Sunday.

    Get on Borders' mailing list and you can get good coupons. I wait for their 40% coupons and I will go mad (and bad) buying all the kiddy books and sometimes sewing books. But their crafty books are usually in poor condition because of browsers. Though keep your eyes peeled for goodies in the shelves ;>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all those fabrics, and the Heather Ross book is great, I want to make everything in it. Thanks for stopping by! -Allison

    ReplyDelete