Monday, May 25, 2009

Whirlygig Quilt

Here's how my latest project is shaping up.

I only had enough of the cream fabric to make 20 blocks, so at the moment it's going to be 5 x 4, the blocks are 7" at the moment but will be 6.5" after seam allowance, so I'm not sure if it will be large enough - we'll just have to wait and see.

The little possum and I have had rotten colds last week, and we're just getting over them, we had to cancel all baby rendezvous so as not to spread the germ love, so it was quite a boring week! On top of this our whole "nap regime"was thrown completely off kilter - hence very little crafting was done!

I'm super duper looking forward to Wednesday, Sew Mama Sew is organising another Giveaway Day. I was going to try and make something and take part - but rubbish week = no time = didn't make anything. So I'm just going to enter as many as I can!

Have a nice Monday

x

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! That is going to be a happy quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alexis,

    Oh, do take care & drink lots of water and eat plenty of fruits for great vitamins ;> Glad to hear that you have been shop-hopping around SG, and share with us your findings too! I'll be making a trip to Rosie's tomorrow ;>

    Also, your new quilt is looking great. By hand??? Wow... I'm impressed! :>

    Yvette

    ReplyDelete