Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Buiding a stash - slowly but surely!

I'm sooooo jealous of all the wonderful fabrics which everyone seems to have in their huge stashes. I don't really have a stash, but I intend to work on that - I started yesterday with a trip to a little quilting shop in Grandlink Square recommended to me by Yvette from Midnight Crafts. They stock lots of lovely Japanese fabrics.


I bought a cute little retro 50s print, and a quaint little patchwork-esque print.

The retro print is from the Sweet Life collection by Atuko Mtsuyama Design, printed by Yuwa

And the other is by Lecien, I love the little baskets, and watering cans. There's a little puppy and a buzzing bumble bee, all very cute!


No great plans for these babies, in fact I have no other fabric which would go with either of them, but the can sit and look at me until they have some more friends to play with. So next week I'm going to venture out to find more fabric stores in Singapore - until then I'm going to enter as many giveaways as I can!


Here starts the stash - wish me luck!


There's a fab giveway here, a pillow of your choice, even a custom made one! I love the bird silhouette pillow in the etsy shop. Check it out.


x

No comments:

Post a Comment